Outreach and Engagement Center:
Description: Help homeless friends access showers, enjoy Bible study, and share a community dinner on Thursdays.
(help hand out towels and toiletries)
Thursday from 9:00am-5:00pm
(pray for and encourage each other)
Thursday from 5:30pm
(serve hot meal in ministry dining room)
Thursday from 6:00pm
Food Pantry :
Description: Give out boxes of food and supplies to our homeless and low-wealth neighbors.
Wednesday 8:00am- 2:30pm
Saturday 8:00am- 2:30pm
Description: Meet at ministry campus and then go downtown to share hot meals with those living on the streets.
Wednesday nights from 6:00pm-7:00pm
Sunday nights from 6:00pm-7:00pm
More Volunteer Opportunities:
We have volunteer opportunities for every size group!
Following are some ways in which you can help:
- Get creative: throw a party to raise awareness about First Fruit Ministries’ work
- Introduce First Fruit to your friends at a social or business event
- Link to us on social media and share our newsletter
- Post to our pages about how much fun you had volunteering with First Fruit on the streets or at the campus
- Get your swim team or cousins or neighborhood (or really anybody) to do a food drive
- Join one of our Advisory Board committees to help with our spring and/or fall fundraisers or our annual banquet for the homeless
There are lots of volunteer opportunities for:
- Worship teams
- Christian drama clubs
- Gardening groups
- Maintenance/repair work teams
- Business groups
- Social clubs and many others
For volunteer opportunities, please contact Alisa at 910.794.9656 Ext. 116